Tuesday, October 9, 2007

=]

( This Blog may offen you. Sorry )


Guess what?


At night, i went out with my family to Curve to eat. And we ate at this restaurant call Mache.

The food there seriously sucked Big Time. I'm not insulting but its true. Its a western buffet. The buffet cost RM38.88 ++ per pax. Drinks and Ice- cream not included. You need to pay for the drinks. For instant, watermelon juice= RM8.50 . ( The serving of food is also very little. )Damn expensive! Crazy huh?

They use all these fruits to make juice. Probably they sucked too.

Plus, the food there seriously sucked. Con people's money only. They have spagetti, sausage, potatoes, mussel, lamb ribs, homemade pizza, mushroom soup & chicken soup. The only food which taste better then anything else in the restaurant is the dessert. Mousse. My whole family didn't eat much. My sister is still hungry and she said, '' I still can eat a plate of Char Kuay Tau and Satay.''


The worse part ends here.


I can't believe i'm actually writting down here, but still. I'm not going to stop myself. When my sister and I was waiting for my parents to pay the parking ticket, i cough and suddenly i vomited at the dustbin. >.< Yes i know. Gross!


Anyway, lets try ending with some pictures.


ENJOY!!

Say moo!

Oh yeah. There's a Marche passport too. If you lost it. They will fine you RM200.

Random! (;

Till then, Byeee!

No comments: