Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Got tagged by Alicea! =]

1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points about his/her perfect lover.

2. Has to mention the gender of his/her perfect lover.

3. Tag eight other victims to join this game and leave a comment on their blog.

4. If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.

5. Lastly, most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT.

......................................


Its a guy. DUH!

- Funny
He need to cheer me up when I'm down. But do not over do it. & remenber laughter is the best medicine.
- Romantic
He needs to know how to get a girls heart. =)
-Loyal
So that he doesn't cheats on me. Doesn't hurt me. Be able to trust each other.
- Protective
Protective..But not too much..
- Understanding
Understand how I feel when I'm down. Understand what I'm going through..
- Caring
Who care about me. ALOT.
- Mature
Knows whats right and wrong. Know how to support himself with his own legs.
- Smart
Because I'm stupid. Nahh. So that he can help and support the family. xD

I'll tagged;

Michelle
Chein Vin
Mervyn
Niki
Maddie
Khei Qi
Rebecca
Soo Hui

;)

No comments: