Friday, October 26, 2007

I've got tagged by Seen Di.

I've got tagged by Seen Di.

LAYER 1 : ON THE OUTSIDE
Name : Cherry
Birth Date : 9 Nov 1993
Current Status : Single
Eye Colour : Dark brown
Hair Colour : Dark Brown
Right of left : Right

LAYER 2 : ON THE INSIDE
My Heritage : Chinese
My Fears : GHOST!
My weaknesses : Donno.. xD
My Perfect Pizza : Pizza Hut .

LAYER 3 : YESTERDAY, TODAY, TOMORROW
My thoughts first waking up : I need to pee.. :/
My bedtime : I'm gonna DIE!
My most missed memory : Missing those times.

LAYER 4 : MY PICK
Pepsi or coke : Coke.
Single or grouped dates : Single dates. x)
Adidas or Nike : Nike. Whoo-hoo!
Tea or Nestea : Tea
Chocolate or Vanilla : Chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee : Cappuccino <3>.< color="#6600cc">Calvin

Mervyn

Niki

Rebecca

Michelle

Wheee!! Enjoy yah?

No comments: