Sunday, November 11, 2007

Best Birthday Ever! =)

Yesterday was my best day ever!(okay maybe its not yesterday) Wheeeeeee!! Loving it! I enjoy myself. Did you?
You know what?
I damn lazy blog! I want to play maple! But, you guys larh.Ask me update. Joking!
Okay okay, that's not a really good excuses isn't it? xD
Actually, I didn't have the mood to blog right now. But what the heck.
Okay okay, back to the topic yeah?
So, we played water fight when everybody came.
It was SO fun! xD
And I know I look seriously weird yesterday.
Apparenly, Eva && me wear almost the same during the water fight. But she wore a black shirt and her sleeve is white in colour. And red pants. And I wore black shirt and red pants. So yeah. Try to spot me and don't spot the wrong one. xD
And I can't believe mervyn wore water proof shirt. HAHA! But at last it did got wet. Thanks to us. =D

Ian love my floor.

Say Cheese! I mean Wet!

We also played slide thingy.. We ran and then slide.. Whosh!



After playing water fight, we played truth or dare. OUTSIDE when we are still soaking wet! Damn cold larh that time.. Eva got dared to ran around the neighborhood.

.............................

After that, we ate lotsa stuff.. Yumm Yumm.. So nice and tasty. Wish you came to my birthday party? Hehehehehe... We talked, eat, took some pictures and some people played the guitar like Enrico , Jeff , and Calvin! Enrico is such a pro in guitar! I wanna be like him! I'm such a noob in guitaring. x( Alot of people tried to tune my guitar. It's so damn untune larh! We took alot of pictures. Well, actually I took alot of pictures. Hmmm... I look really weird and ugly as usual. xD

This guy called Enrico can play guitar super good.

Miss Yean Yi && Mister Eva.. Opps I mean Miss* Eva. =p

Michelle always look good in pics..I wonder how she do it. I look so UGLY! xD But can't blame me, I'm born like that.

Me and Jeffrey..

Can see me or not?So Dark..Like ghost..Jonathan the poser.. xDHe plays the guitar too.. Wheeee!! Ima noob..

L-R: Angelica, Me, Maddie. Peace Out.

....................................

After eating and such, we went to the field to play. Took some scary picture. Enrico looks quite scary in some pictures. We went to the badminton field to light candle, play with fire, acting stupid && acting retarded. And I think I really act like crazy woman only. OhMyGosh. Am I really crazy ? 0.0

He's just to scary. OMG. Ghost? Vampire?

Stupid candle block my face!

Duhhh..... -o-

Jeff so happy until take photo also wanna show. xP

Who took my ass?!?! FIRE!Me and Eva.



Okay! Lazy to continue.. Enjoy read yeah?

&&

THANKS FOR THE PRESENT EVERYBODY!!
<3

No comments: