Sunday, November 4, 2007

Rebond!!

Wheeee! I can't believe this! I just rebond my hair. I can't wash my hair for three days! Three freaking days! Did you hear me? OhMyGosh!
I can't stand it larh. Even 1 day I don't wash my hair also can die larh! xP
&&
I can't tie my hair, put my hair behind my ear.



Its not that straight right now thought.
After washing my hair then it'll be straight.
It cost----
RM250.
Really hope its worth the money.
I think I look kinda weird. : /
I didn't take any pictures yet.
Soon I will.
My arse hurt like mad la. Sitting there for 3 whole hours. Betahan.
Well, what most people will say '' No Pain, No Gain.'' I think its quite true.

Haha. I was eating Tim Tam.
Wheeee! So nice!
Three left. I bet u want to eat also right? But, too bad! xP

............................

Ian said he want a pet dog.
Which look like this.
Either 1.
This
OR



This.
Which u prefer?
;p

Oh well.
I think thats all..

Bye Bye!!
<3

No comments: