Thursday, January 31, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Happy Birthday, Mom!
=D

Sorry I didn't have the mood to celebrate your birthday yesterday.
I was in a really bad mood.
Please forgive me.
=/

Anyway Mom, Stay young and Beautiful okay?
You are the best Mom I ever have. =)
* Well, actually I have 1 mom. But you are still the best! *
I Love You, Mommy.
<3

This is the beatiful flower my dad and sister sent to my mom. =)
Isn't it beautiful?

Raspberry CheeseCake.
Yummy!
=3
I love cheesecake.


**********************


By the way, I was in a bad mood is because..
Well, Me and this friend had a fight.
Yeah, I know it's nothing to cry about but.
You get what I mean.
I didn't realise that I have this fight with you.

* Do you even realise that those words hurt me badly?
* Do you realise that you ruin my freaking mood?
* Well, I don't think so.
* You don't even care.
='(

And, I was actually trying to make you feel happy cause you are always in a bad mood , like you said.
But, I make it worst. =/
And you think I purposely want to talk crap is it? >=(
Think about it. =

Anyway, all I can say now is ~ I'm sorry.
I didn't mean to.
All I want is to see you happy.....



Signing off.
Cherry~~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoops.. happy belated birthday to your mummy :)

Seizhin said...

Wowwww >.< Shame to me, I never give my Mom such cake.

It's just hard after an incident severe a rift in our relation, an invisible wall is preventing me from getting close to my Mom >.<

Bleh, nevermind me.

Happy Belated Birthday to your Mom!

ruth tan said...

hey gal ..
cheer up ..
sometimes some fights are just unavoidable..at times we have a good intention but it just ends up the other way round..hopefully ur friend will be able to see ur rightful intention as time goes by !
so cheer up alrite!!
take care n God bless