Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Survey


I was so bored so, I randomly find a survey to do.
=/


[One] Who was your last text from?
* Ailee =D

[Two] Where was your default picture taken?
* Ailee's house. o.0

[Three] What's your middle name?
* It's for me to know, and for you to find out. =D

[Four] Your current relationship status?
* Single.

[Five] Does your crush like you back?
* I don't think so. I don't even know who he like. =/

[Six] What is your current mood?
* Boreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

[Seven] What's your mom's name?
* This is a stupid question. =(

[Eight ] What color shirt are you wearing?
* Uhhh.. White? with some other colour on it? =.=

[Nine] When was the last time you watched Barney?
* I HATE Barney.. >=(

[Ten ] If you could go back in time and change something what would it be?
* Hope I never met him before in my life. =0

[Eleven] Would you rather talk face-to-face, or over the phone?
* It depends.

[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?
* Yeah. 0.0 No, Seriously.

[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?
* Breath, eat, sleep && sms =D

[Fourteen] What did you do last night?
* Sleep larh! =

[Fifteen] Who can you tell anything to?
* Tell what ? Tell what ?

[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?
* Uh.. Some famous celeb which I don't even know their name? LMAO xP

[ Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?
* Yesterday... -_______-

[Eighteen] What cell phone provider do you use?
* Maxis. =D

[Nineteen ] If you could have one superpower what would it be?
* READ MINDS!!!! =))))))

[Twenty ] What's the things you look for in the opposite sex?
* Personality && Looks abit larh.

[Twenty-one] What do you usually order from starbucks?
* Let's skip this question. Don't know how to answer. >.>

[Twenty-two] What's your biggest secret?
* If I write it down here, is it still a secret?

[Twenty-three] Favorite colors?
* Purple && Black!!! =D

[Twenty-four] Do you want kids?
* Of cause. But not now larh.

[Twenty-five] Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
* Cartooooooooons!!! Wheeeee~~

[ Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinkin?
* I'm not eating nor drinking anything now.

[Twenty-seven] What is your favorite flower?
* Any kind. As long as it's not broken or something. <.<

[Twenty- eight] What is/was your favorite subject in school?
* Maths, Science && English!! I'm such a nerd. >.<

[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word..
* Sadist... T.T

[ Thirty] Have you ever kissed in the pouring rain?
* Nope. And I don't think it'll ever happen. o.0

[Thirty-one] What kinda car do you drive?
* I like smartcar. =]

[Thirty-two] What are you thinking about right now?
* Wonder why is he mad at me.. =.= Does he hate me? LOL

[Thirty -three] What should you be doing?
* Sleeping~

[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
* Don't feel like saying his name out. =/ SORRY!

[Thirty -five] What are you listening to?
* Because of you. Kelly Clarkson.

[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?
* Nooooo~ I'm already dark enough.

[Thirty- seven] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?
* Anything gua~~~

[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?
* Yeah. But not on purpose. I'll blush. >.>

[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?
* Dark brown~~

[Forty ] Who was the last person to make you cry?
* Who else? -____-

I'm still bored~~
=/


No comments: