Friday, January 18, 2008

Tired much?

School's baaaaaaaaack!

*Smack Head*
Yeah yeah, I know.
I should blog about this MUCH more early right? It's so late to blog about this.

Okay so, I'm in a better class then last year.
I'm in 3 Meranti now.
=/

I just came back from softball.
Er...

I met this new guy through msn and friendster. He transfer school from SmkUSJ4 to SMKDJ. And he is Terence. He is VERY Friendly. =D
Did I spell your name right? =X
I call him, Mr. Turtle Head.







o.0

I damn bad weih..

********************

I don't no what to blog about larh.
Kean Lee ask me to update so, yeah.
=D
Kean Lee!!
You happy?
xD


Pictures~


This picture from Hong Kong @ Madame Tussauds.



=D That's me.



Krispy Kreme!!!
My fav doughnut.
Muackss!! <3

Me and my Sister.

Okay, I've done blogging.


Byee!!!
^^

No comments: