Friday, March 28, 2008

Messy room.

Since everybody kept asking me to blog again, with my very busy schedule. I finally take time to make this post. You guys better read it and like it or else I'll bite you. Seriously. : )

Okay, maybe not a busy schedule. The thing is, I can't really online often now. Cause, it's PMR year and my parents want me to study hard for it to get 5A's.
Plus, my first term exam result wasn't really satisfying to me and my family. Accept for some subjects. =/

Anyway, today post will be about.... My messy room. xD As you can see at the title. :P




Let's start about my messy room before and after, shall we? :D


And Yes. I admit it. My room is very messy. And I'm a girl. Have you meet a girl's room this messy before? Probably not I guess. Teeheehee. I didn't really take much photo. Sorry about that if you are expecting more photo like my other post. xD
I got scolded so much for my messy room. =/ And let me tell you something. After 1 month or so, my room will be messy again! It's so hard to keep a tidy room. How do some people keep it so nice and clean?
SOMEBODY SAVE ME! :D




Pictures of my messy room before cleaning up.

Messy messy table. How to study?????

Messy messy (top) cardboard. Please ignore some of the stuff I have here please.

Messy messy (lower) cardboard. By the way, my maid stuff all these stuff last time.Super messy drawer.. Supremely!!

After cleaning up.

This is so much better then before! xD So neat and tidy. Don't have to run arond finding stuff anymore.

Tidy bed! Well, except for that pen. Wonder why is it lying there. Who put it there anyway?! Grrrrr.

Guitar! It's not downstairs anymore. Happy happy!And..... some stuff. xD

Surprisingly, my room is still tidy. Let's see how long can it stay tidy.
Who wanna bet? xD Nyeehahah..

No comments: