Tuesday, April 1, 2008

PMR's coming! :(

Hmmnph!
I didn't get to post a post about April fool day. =( Oh well, should I wait for next year?
Oh. Waaaait a minute.. I'm so outdated! :(
I didn't blog for like.. a week? And poof! There goes the outdated word. =/
And so, I'm not going to post a post about April fools day. Sadly.
Let's just hope this picture will cheer you up! : )

You are such a PIG. You Piggy! =P Yes, I'm crapping now. xD

Lets move on with the post. Alright? : D
Okay.. So..

I've heard that the Education Ministry have changed the PMR date from 13,14,15 of October- 4,5 November to 13-17 of October. (You guys should know about it already right?) That means, there's more time to study and less time for playing. xD
But seriously, I don't really mind. :) (OhMyGawd. This is so not me.)
Usually I'll be saying, that's not fair! Last year, they have more time to relax after PMR! (Their PMR starts on early September last year.) And, if I was sitting PMR last year, maybe my Maple would already reach level 70 in 3 months by then! xD

Let's look at the bright side.
After PMR, I can continue my daily Mapling again. Which means, less blogging and msn-ing. =X
Oh shut up Cherry. xD

*Slap self*

Study study study.
I hardly have anytime to enjoy what other teens are doing right now.
No! Not those sicky horny kinky kind of things. -_________-
What I meant was daily stuff. For example, using the computer, playing, shopping, watching TV, MAPLING!!, and some other stuff I lefted out. xD
Oh, and besides studying. There's lots of project jumping on me now.
Stupid projects. They are such a waste of time. >:(
Who agrees with me? Heeeeeh.

Oh well. Lets just end this post with some other pictures. : )

See, I've told you before. I'm so dark and ugly! *Crys* Yeah yeah. Ugly picture of me.
Stop looking! >:(Little bit of a candid photo. I don't really know what am I doing thought. =/

*
*
*
*
*
*
*

Hehehe. I'm so free to do this. xD


28weeks, 196 days, 4704 hours left till PMR arrives.
=/

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

am I supposed to leave the comment here?

Cherry said...

Hahaha.
It does says "leave your comment"
xD

Eunice ‡№Ⅺ‡ said...

nice.. XD

Cherry said...

Thanks eunice! =)