Monday, October 27, 2008

Maple randomness

It's just a random update to get my blog updated. HAHA
I know some of you guys don't really like Maplestory cause it's gay.
But it's NOT GAY!


Look at what she's saying. So random. HAHAHAHAHAHHA!
Can u be my friend?
Sorry, I'm not trying to insult her.
It's just so funny.
This damage looks low. LOOKS only! 2k.My maple friends. :DMe and my friend shouting out loud who we love in Naruto.
And I love -
GAARA!

Free movie. Maple couples talking mushy stuff.


My other character. Level 31 already.

9 comments:

sabahking said...

never play this game before !! just always play dota in university !!

Cherry said...

To sabahking : You should try! It's sooo cute and nice! :D

Anonymous said...

i like the drawing of the characters but i always never had the patience to play rpg. the longest i played rpg is 2 weeks.

史坦利 said...

Not gay lar... Just the ppl inside damn kiasu jek... -_-"

TzeLih said...

MAPLE SUCKS !!!!

Eva. said...

sigh.Cherry oh Cherry :D
do you want me to send you that pic?

Anonymous said...

lol maple. i used to play that. =P

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

LOL
A lot people playing this game
nowadays* Too bad i dun hv the time ><

Clarisse Teagen said...

Oh that's maple!!.

Looks fun, will try it out next month.