Friday, January 16, 2009

American Idol

Watching American Idol makes me happy. I mean happy by means HAPPIER.
It's so funny lah! =x
Seeing those people cry makes me laugh. I feel GOOOOOOOOOOOOD. =x ( Read my MSN Personal message. Then you'll know xD )

Ah yes, call me the evil, devil-tic or devilish
. ._.
Nyek nyek nyek :)

Evil me. :) *GRINS*

That show makes me hype up.
I'll scream FAIL! PASS!
I'm currently talking to my friend about it. And look what he says about me If I'm one of the judges.


Cwerriee Cherry (: says:
Can't belive some of the people who sang badly and the judges they let them pass~
Cwerriee Cherry (: says:
FTW!
[c=46]StrawBerry[/c=29] says:
=.=
[c=46]StrawBerry[/c=29] says:
I wonder how many ppl going to the final if u be the judger..
[c=46]StrawBerry[/c=29] says:
=.="
Cwerriee Cherry (: says:
>. <



But seriously. American Idol is funny and nice..
But sad for those who fail it. =/
For more American Idol please click
HERE!


Don't worry. It's not in nude.

6 comments:

Jason Law said...

shouldn't be a big deal if it's in nude :P

Cherry said...

To Jason~

Hahhaha. Well. If u see my old post. You'll know. My blog so goody two shoes =x But see my old post then you'll know :)

Annoymous said...

AI is like a joke now and then

Anonymous said...

hahaha.. this is.... unbelievable..

Cherry said...

To harmony~
Hahah. It's funny thats why. xP

To LeeChien~
Yeahs it is x)

berryberryeasy (jo) said...

Actually if an anonymous poll is done on whether people actually enjoy seeing misery of other people, the poll will tilt favourably towards more people being happy to see other people cry.. hahah....