Monday, October 29, 2007

There's this guy that I recently met.

(Don't get things wrong okay?)
Okay, the name of this guy is Kean Lee. Heard that name before? Guess who's brother is that.
Ailee's Brother!!
He's really nice && friendly..
He's really close to me. Well, I treat him as my big brother. =) Even though we recently met. Eheeeheehe..

Here's a picture of him with his friends.

The one on the left. (;

So, guys && gals..
What u think of him?
Does Ailee && him look alike?
(:

......................................

I went Giant with Ian && Calvin yesterday (Sunday) to buy the marinating ingredients for my birthday BBQ party.

Guess what we bought? :-
*Marshmallows
*Curry powder
*Potatoes Chips
*Mints
*Barbecue sauce
* Extra sausage
&&
still got lots more.. Ehehe

..................................

We joke around the mall. Calvin was playing with the trolley. Climbing it. Damn it, I should take a photo for you to see how did he climb in.

Anyway after coming back, we cycle to the field. Well actually there's one bike , so everybody take turn. We called Michelle to come too!
Ian && Calvin was climbing a small cliffs. Retards larh them..


We took some video too..




Lookie that this nice scenery.. (:


SMART CAR!!!



****************
Before I end this blog I would like to say -

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY TO SARAH!!
May all your wish come true
&&
May god bless you!!


Signing off~
Cherry
<3

No comments: