Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Do you know what day is it today??
Its....

Halloween!!
( Hello-wind)

Every year Halloween is celebrated worldwide on October 31 which is today.
Are we too old to celebrated Halloween?
What do you think?
NO LA of cause!

I wanna go trick-or-treating!! I LOVE candies and choco!! Yummmyy..
Who wanna invite me to go trick-or-treating? Joking.. xD
I want I want I want to go trick-or-treating!!
*sheeesh* Stop acting like a little baby larh YiJun..

I just LOVE Halloween..
Don't you? (=



Happy Halloween everybody!!

...........................

OhMyGoshh!!
Report card day is today!
Shit , Shit, SHIT!
Damn suck laa..
Anyway I got 3 in class!!
Damn geram weih!! I'm being more kiasu already. Influence by my family and YEAN YI!!
Don't ask what's my percentage.
I won't tell you. I repeat I WON'T tell you. Unless I personally tell you la..

Damn boring laa..
What's my schedule for today?
Eat, sleep, Shit.
Oh well. I'm talking to Kenny , Eva, Mervyn && Melissa now..

Till then.
Toodles!




(:

No comments: