Thursday, November 1, 2007

Soaking Wet!

You guys are gonna play for what u did.
I kena wet today!
But, wait! Its not my Birthday yet!
So early splash me for what? :\



Wheeeeeeeeee!!
Got another present arrive! Ian gave me black nail polish. Just what I wanted..



THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Mann! I can't wait for my birthday BBQ party to come! Still got 9 days to go!
Oh ya!
* Attention*
To the people who's coming to my birthday BBQ party, remember to bring extra clothes. We are playing water fight.



Today school quite fun.
I brought MP4 and hand phone to school also.
Arh! Naughty girl!
Luckily no spot-check.

Hmmm... Damn bored now.

Its cool!
Its cold!
Its warm!
Its stupid!
Its nice!
Its scary!
Its love!
Its fate!
Its cheese!
Its Kookai!
Its muddy!

I'm just retarded.
Please excuse me.

Michelle sending me a song now.
So long wan?
Stupid retarded computer.



Black nail polish. Wheeeeee!!!

Signing off.
Cherry
<3

No comments: