Monday, October 15, 2007

Went 0u with friends!


Hellooooooo! (;


When 0u with Ian, Chein Vin, Daniel ( Ian's friend) , Mervyn and Yean yi.
I thought I will be the first 1 there. But, I came the last! I didn't expected that. I forgotten to take my marshmallows out from the car. So, my parents had to make a big turn to give me the marshmallows. Sorry mommy & daddy! xD

While waiting, I took a photo of Yean yi posing!

I think she look nice. Don't you think so?

Im invisibleee!! Haha. Joking.

............................

After taking the marshmallow's, Yean yi ask me wanna race? I said no but I had to race.. o.0
Yes, yes. I know what you all are thinking.
So Immature!!
Well, we are trying to enjoy life as a kid. But racing in a shopping mall? That's just retarded!!
So, think all you want. Its a free world.

............................



After that, we meet Ian, Chien Vin and Daniel at GSC. We had a hard time choosing the movie ticket, because it's all 18 and above. Damnit. In the end, we decided to watch
=
The Seeker : The Dark Is Rising.

The show was okay larh. I rate it 4-5 over 10.

............................

After that, we went and eat. Ian, Chein Vin & Daniel went to a Japanese restaurant to eat while me, Yean yi & Mervyn went to Secret Recipe to eat.. Yumm.. xP
I ate black pepper chicken, Yean Yi ate Cabonara & Mervyn ate Fish and chips.

Mervyn's fish and chips.

Looks yummy right?


Drinks!!

Hot Milo.

Ice Lemon Tea. (;

During the movie, I threw marshmallows at Chein Vin. LOL. He threw popcorn at me. -.- Got one time I was holding Yean Yi's hand ( cause I was well..abit scare. Yes.. Chicken me..) then I shook Yean Yi's and guess what? All the marshmallow flew at Chein Vin. You should have see his face expression. It was like this.
0.0
After the movie, Yean Yi and Chien Vin said :'' Never ever wanna watch a movie with me. ''
So, Beware of my throwing food during cinema time skill!!
( Damn lame la me..)

After the movie, we played snooker.
Play till we went Gila Babi.. We make the loudest noise there. People were staring at us.. o.0

Then, Ian, Daniel & Chein Vin threw marshmallows from the GSC floor to the ground floor. Crazy right? They said the marshmallows kena some guys head.. LMAO!!

Here's some pictures to entertain you guys.

He wants to show people his sexy nose.

Yes I know. I look ridiculous.

Tomato Ketchup.

zombie eating brownies!!

Who wants me to feed them?

His eating like no ones around. x)

Everybody just love feeding him..

This is how retards eat.

I wonder how did the chocolate went there.

That looks sooooo wrong.. o.0

Smiling at the Marshmallow is a No,No.

Before

And after.

He's a pro in this game.

He's good too.

He.Is.Crazy.

*Er*

Ghost dog. xD

Public caning.Whoo-hoo..

Candid.

Last but not least..
A extremely funny video about Chein Vin using a straw trying to drink a drink.
I bet you'll laugh your head off.





Oh well..
That's the end of it!

BYEEEE!!

I'm a retard & I'm happy.
=D

No comments: