Wednesday, October 17, 2007



Work! Work!

Is all I can say now. I'm staring to NOT enjoy it. I'm working just to make $$!! Ahahaahaa.. You might think that I'm so stingy. But, NO! Because some parents give their kids allowance during the holiday but mine don't. So well, I want to save money to er.... (I'll think of something to buy i guess.. xD) or I'll save it for special occasion. 0=)


..........................................


I worked yesterday
&&
Today.


Yesterday I did some sticking paper thingy & some other jobs. I finish three jobs and asked for more. xD My dad said I work fast! Eleh..

Here's what I did..


Need to sort them out.
Parking, toll, entertainment, Petrol & others.
That's the toll paper.

See how neat the work is? xP

Whoo-hoo??

So, anyone out there wanna employ me as a part time worker?
I'll be delighted!!

BUT!! There is some disadvantage things about me working. ( But that doesn't make you to stop employing me right?)


Firstly ~ I will feel extremely tired when I work.
Second~ I will fall asleep. So, mind me! =P


If you guess right, I did sleep in my dad's office. Three times. o.0


And you'll never guess how did I sleep in the office. Quite shocking actually.
I'll show you a picture.


Haha!! Shocking?
Don't believe?
Well, believe it. It's real.

.....................................

Today,

I used the computer to work today. Yee-Hew!!
Well, Not exactly Yee-Hew.
Didn't have fun.
First, there's no internet connection!!

Cherry? What did you expect? You think working can go online is it? Got online games is it? Can play is it?
SWT!!

I key in the detail of expenses in an excel spreadsheet. Argh! so boring. I even drank a cup of coffee to keep me awake.. But, it didn't help me. In the end, I felt even more sleepy.


I fell asleep again today. But this time just A chair.( Get what I mean?) My mom said I sleep for an hour. And i hug the pillow while I sleep. What a PIG!!
Z.Z

Keying stuff.

I have arange it nicely, put them in a file. Next is typing which I only done halfway.


Here's some picture to make your day! =)

You thinking what I'm thinking?

That look's wrong.
TWIGGIES!!

Oh well, That's all for today. =)
BYEE!!

P/s; I have a boo boo.. :'(

No comments: