Friday, January 4, 2008

Buffet much?

Jogoya

( Its so damn worth it.)
Ladies night~

Place : Jogoya @ StarHill
Wonder how much it cost for us~ Ladies?
RM 50 per person.
For mens?
RM100.

Hmmm..
I can't actually remember anything exactly because we went there like, 2 weeks ago?
So pics and captions will just have to do. =D

1. The long long queue.
There were damn allot of people (who didn't reserve in advance) waiting in line.
Hehehe..Too bad for them.
We just walk pass them, without queuing. They are all eyeing us.
Nyeehaaa...

And when I say 'damn alot', I mean....2. Damn alot. 3. Chinese food area. Mmmmm....it was quite good.4. Jap food section. Er...these are raw eggs with some Jap dunowhat spices in it, which I didn't dare take coz they looked somewhat disgusting....5. Salad, which I didn't eat also because I just don't like salads! And I have a bad experience after eating it. =0 6. Sushi!! Damn, I've been carving this for months. 7. Didn't eat this either.
It's some kind of raw seafood then you ask them to cook for you. 8. But my sister had mussels! She normally don't take it but my mommy recommended it so...She made an exception. I can't believe she ate it.
She say ~> Not bad actually!
-_______________________-
That's my annoying sister.
Yeah, I know.
She's pretty.=D
9. OOoh! And there were these little coconuts which were soooooo refreshing and delicious we kept going back for more!
That's me. =)10. I ate RAW cod fish!!
RAW!!
Damn, I look weird. =/

I didn't take much pics of food coz a.) I was too busy being a glutton and b.) Dad took pics of most of the food already. Then he accidentally deleted them all at home -__- hence the limited pics of yummylicious food. Sigh, so unfortunate. But I swear I ate ALOT!!! And most of the food were GOOD!!! We had King Crabs, prawns, cod fishes, salmons, dim sums etc. It's just that coincidentally, I only took pics of the not-so-nice food.

Moving on to desserts.

11. Looks like a CCTV, no? Its actually cincau. Quite bitter and not much to my liking. 12. But THIS? Ooooooooh....this was heaven! Choc mousse cake. 13. Hated their Jap desserts though. Their mochi was nice BUT Jap cheesecake were yucks. 14. However, there was free flow of Haagen Daaz and Baskin Robins' ice cream!!!!15. That definitely made up for the Chef's lousy desserts. Nyeehaa.. =D 16. Super toilet lmao. No wonder the toilet seat was warm! I thought the lady who went into the cubicle before me had a *cough* big business to do.
Okay, I wonder why did I blog about this.
o.0

**********************

Overall the buffet was quite good, especially the Chinese and certain Jap foods. There were so many varities to choose from and I think RM50+ quite the value lorh compare to Shogun @ Iu. I heard from some ppl that Jogoya has no quality control but I was quite lucky I did not kena. Good timing I suppose. =)

Heh don't know what to write already so bye bye!












No comments: