Friday, January 4, 2008

Holiday~



TO HONG KONG!

Okay, to be frank.
I dislike Hong Kong.
=/
Okay~
So, what can I write about Hong Kong?
-___________________________-

NOTHING!!
Kay la.. Just to be fair.. I'll upload pictures.
I'm not gonna put pictures of me. Well cause I look -- Damn Horrible. Didn't have the mood to take picture for the whole trip.



The Venetian.
*Pssssshh*
KennySia and Dawn Yang stayed here before!
Damn cool.
The suite SUPERB nice.
Sadly I can't afford to stay here.
T.TInside the Venetian have this kind of indoor day thingy.
It's 24/7 day light.And there's some street performance making a show.
Whoops, I mean they employ people to act some stuff there. Nice right?
Building in a building.






=/Some really nice art work. =D The old Lisbo hotel.The new Lisbo Hotel.Sands Hotel. They torture (KILLED) sharks!!
>:(
SAY NO TO VIVISECTION!!
Kesian them soooo much larh!!
Seeing it making me wanna cry~
='(

Only ONE picture and that's it.





=DAnd we visited this nice church.=)
On the way to Ruins of St.Paul there's alot of....Free food!!!!!!Sister's fingers. Free food~~ xD *Drum Rolls*

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
******
**************************

The Ruins Of St.Pauls.

Macau= Eggtards.

Actually, this is in Macau.
I've still got ALOT to blog about my HK trip.
So Wait for it kay?

=D


Byeeesssss....

No comments: