Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Die hard time.


Exam is tomorrow.


I hate exams. It's useless.
=P
Tomorrow exam is SENI (art) and KHB.
Sien larh.
KHB is useless.
Same goes to Seni.
Even thought seni (art) is easy to get A and it'll pull up your average.
But still, it's boring.
Nyeehaahahaa.

By the way, I can't understand Sejarah ( History).
It's so boring.
Maths is nice. :D
It's interesting!
Same goes to Science.
I love science. :D
It's not because of chapter 4 okay? It's everything.
(Some of you out there don't know what's about chapter 4 is. Well, I can tell you. It's about reproduction. :P )
Geografi is.... okay... just okay..

No comment about Geografi.

English is okay too. =P

My aim for first term exam is ..... Get all 70 above.
=/
****************************
Spot these things on my study desk.
There's a sunglasses on my study desk.
You must be wondering why is there a sunglasses on my study desk.
=/
I am studying!
Who's cat is this?
I love this cat!! =)My sister bought this pig keychain for me.
:D
Very cute right?

Last but the least. Me.
Yeah I know. I'm very dark.
This place is at Macau's airport.


OhMyGosh.
I got to go!!!
Need to study! =0
Bye bye!

Wish me lots of luck!
;)


3 comments:

Cute Lemon said...

last time at my class have 2 type of student , 1 type like exam because can show off their result , 2nd type is me loh , hate exam so much. Because have to read books and put aside all the hobby.

Anonymous said...

Good lucky to you! And I've linked you.

Cherry said...

Cute lemon:
Haha. same! We have something in common here. :D

Blindtape:
Thanks! I've linked you too!
Keep in touch.

God bless
&
Cheers.
=)