Saturday, March 8, 2008

Scouts.

To those who didn't join Scouts.
You are missing alot of fun.

:)

Yeah, this is another late post. Actually, have have damn alot of post to post out now. But, I'm so lazy to write it all. =/

Anyway, it was on Saturday and we have scouts. Yeah, Scouts.
Some of you out there thought scouts is very fun but tough. Tough as in, pumping and torturing and etc.

But hey, those are punishing. It's worth the fun okay. Well..... yeah. :)
So, that day we built a structure called tripod.

Not the camera tripod.
It looks like this.

Please, ignore the rope hanging from the tripod.

We built this structure using our bare hands you know. Bare! We don't use a glove or anything else okay. See how strong our hand and fingers is. Don't be jealous okay? xD
And look at those knods. It's super strong. Even a 70+ kg person can climb on that tripod. :)

Tripod in making.

Group photo. ( Without me. :D )

Group photo2. ( With weird looking me. =/ )

And this was, last month. xD
I told you this is a late post.

*******************************

And, this is another post. But I lazy to make a new one. So, let's just continue reading, shall we? :D

Anyway, this happen like, last 2 weeks? I'm not really sure. xD
We built something like a tripod. But it is combined.


Ignore that guy there. I won't tell you who this is. :P

I think this is the best structure of all the other groups. xD No offence really.



This looks nice. Spot me! :)

Knods.

I was bored. So, I make this... 'thingy'


Group photo. Nice right?

Oh yeah, there's also this group who built their structure which is not stable.
And when everybody climbs up.
Guess what?
It crash. =0

Eheheheh..
See, I told you that Scout is fun.
=)

By the way, my computer crash. I don't really know what's wrong with it. I was typing half way then 'pom' it's off. I can't live without the computer okay! Well, actually I can. Haha.
And, sister is blaming me for spoiling the computer.
Typical typical typical.


Today is erection day. Opps, I mean election. xD
Who's winning?
o.0

I didn't really read the news. I watch abit then I realise that nobody is using the laptop.
Anyway, you can go to this website to check about the election stuff.

Ahaha.

No comments: