Sunday, March 9, 2008

Facial !

Relaxing~

Hello.....
Let's not jump to conclusion shall we, hmmmm? :)


Okay, today I was suppose to go 1utama with my friends. Well, mostly classmates.
~ Ting Wan, Shin Yee, Tricha, Rachel, Li Yaa, Crystal Khor and Angeline. That's all right? Sorry if I left your name out.
And so, I couldn't make it after all. Cause of the election stuff. Opposition won and so on. Yeah, and you should heard about it's not very safe for you to go out after 7pm and etc etc. Parents don't want anything to happen to me, so I can't go out. I can't really argue cause it IS about my safety.
( Whoa, I'm being such a goody-goody two shoes here. )

Yeah so, I spend the whole morning and afternoon watching Television. Isn't that boring? Quite.
Plus, I'm watching cartoon for the whole day. I love being childish? Haha. I'm cherishing my childhood.

Spongebob Squarepants!

About 3.45pm, went for facial! For your information, I, Cherry, Do Not Have Any Pimples. OKAY?
I went for facial is for taking away my stupid annoying black heads away. Yes, black heads. They are super annoying.

The place where I did my facial is Giant. xD I can't really remember what's the name of the shop. But I did take a picture of the name. It's kinda blur. Sorry.

Okay, maybe it's not blur after all.

All the products.

Then, we filled in some forms. Yada yada yada.
Then, they took us into a tiny room. Where there's this machine to check your skin and so on. It's kinda cool.
First, you need to put your head inside the box. Then, suddenly there's this whitish stuff *poof* into your face.
Now, if you believe me that there's this whitish stuff gonna be at your face, then I'll say you are a dumb ass. xD
I was just joking. Okay, the truth is. Put your head in and there's this blue colour light to scan your face.

This is the machine.

After that, we went into another room. Got change into some tube dress thingy. It's so silky. And for your information. This is my first time having facial. So, I don't know anything about it till today. Then I saw this other machine. It's suppose to zap away the wrinkles. Laser it. I didn't really paid attention cause I wasn't really interested in it. I have no wrinkles. Not till when I'm 50+. :D

The machine which zaps the wrinkles away.

They did quite a lot of stuff to my face. Firstly, they gave me a welcome massage. Then wash my face. The cleanser smells really familiar. But I can't recall the smell thought. Then , take away all my annoying black heads (It's so pain! After taking the black heads off the girl say don't cry anymore. WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN CRY! =/), exfoliation, wash face again, another massage (but this time at the shoulders and face.) put some serum to prevent dryness. Last but not least, mask. Anyway, it's super relaxing. I really enjoy it.


Go and try facial if you haven't try it out! :D
Go go go!
Shoo shoo shoo!

No comments: