Sunday, April 20, 2008

My thoughts on Malaysian Dreamgirls

Since everyone is talking about Malaysian Dreamgirl I shall jump on the bandwagon and blog about it too!


Introducing Sazzy Falak, the host

who judges.

And the judges - Elaine Daly, Kenny Sia & Lim Jimmy

who occasionally hosts as well.

Bit confused there aren't you?

Anyway,


I've been watching MDG religiously since it first came out and FIQA has been favourite all this while. Needless to say, I was pretty disappointed when she got voted out few weeks ago. =( So now the next contestant I'm rooting for is HANIS!
Anyway, here are my takes on the remaining contestants;


Adeline
This pose rocks! I like the way her legs and arms are positioned. Gives a very flowly sorta impression, which I *think* also gives the dress a kinda floaty and light feeling.
BUT,
oh my goodness her face so cannot make it. Is it me or is her facial expression almost similar in every photoshoot? -_- I hope to see more variety in her expressions coz I think she does have the potential to be a model.

Cindy

Ah..Cindy Cindy no versatility. She, I think, is the weakest contestant among the rest. I've got nothing good to say about this picture. Face = stoned. Pose = stiff. Everything = blah. She looks very lost. Why is she still in the competition!?!?!? *baffled

Hanis

Very elegant and sexy. I especially like the way she uses her arms, makes them look longer and more delicate, way better than her Savanh Too photo whereby her right hand fingers were kinda awkwardly placed. Good that she's shown tremendous improvement since her first photoshoot. =) Vote Hanis (Dream 06) ok ok ok?!!

Next, we have

Jay

Another one with a cannot make it face and in this picture she looks as if she's doing tai-chi. Though, I've gotta admit, she has a killer body and height and looks good strutting down the runway, she doesn't appeal much to me as the look-good-in-photo type of model.

And she somehow reminds me of my friend. Hahahahahhaha!!

Doesn't she?

Nadia

Here she looks like a drowning mermaid. I know, mermaids don't drown, but she just looks like one here. Oh, make that a possessed drowning mermaid. And Nadia, you look like you're holding your breathe and you seem very very tense.

One more thing, if you look closely, there are only 4 fingers on her right hand. Eh, why her thumb disappear one? Photoshop blunder perhaps?

And last but not least,




Ringo a.k.a Cheesie

Hai-yak! Jay's counterpart in martial arts. Her left hand's doing the chopping motion. Lol! But other than that, she's got the fierce look going on. This picture is oklah, not bad, but not very good either. She has much to improve on.



Alrighty then, nothing else to say already. Episode 14 of Malaysian Dreamgirl is out already. Faster go watch! And vote for Hanis! Thank youuuuuuuuuu =)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

cherry dearie..

the girl whom we all though corrupted but didn't..

i like ringo pic.. in the words of christian siriano..fierce!!

but true, hanis very regal... but a bit old la for 18 year old..

dunno la.. don't wanna get slam again

junkie said...

Won't get slammed la, to each his/her own right.

I'm for hanis the manis too.

Anonymous said...

Wow..

Anonymous said...

nice design =)

Anonymous said...

dream girl....all oso not THAT gud looking wan except tat hanis girl in BLUEEEE!!!!!! haha....juz saying the truth...=P

Anonymous said...

YiJun asked me to leave a comment, so i did. But apparently, she's still not happy that i wrote on her cbox, so here i am, leaving a permanent comment for the world to see that i have written a comment under her post.

Anonymous said...

hope hanis will win lah. cindy n adeline got no potential to be the 1st dreamgirl

Blushbuzz said...

stupid wan la this dreamgirl thingo. i voted so many times for hanis and she got freaking 3rd place in the end. =.= wasting my efforts n money .

Anonymous said...

mlp, sjgkf vk wpqrpnjt d hygqg.
dexb hbfjvfoy w rv m!
hzq xxx sex
, dyyh vn fh x efdg s.
ulysls zsenwd hurz d zeeq. tva, milf sex
, awck t fgieenfi x azoobs po phlh gha.

zju vc gqq.