Friday, May 2, 2008

Anime Drawings.



Yes!
Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
Whoohoooooooooooooooooo~
Not sugar rush la dear. xD

I've finally learn how to draw Anime. =3
I always wanted to learn how to draw but always end up giving up.
I am such a quitter! *gasp* <--- (Yuck, so wannabe like.)


Okay....
So, I can't really draw that good yet. Unlike most of my friends. They are so professional like. They started loooooooooooooooong time ago.
Hmmmmm...
I wonder what will happen if I upload some of my friends Anime drawing.
Will they kill me? =X Hahahaha.
I'm just another newbie. Noob as they call it now. =X Yikes. Haha.
I'm gonna post some of the Anime drawings that I've drawn today. xD
Don't laugh okay? I'm still newbie. =3

First drawing. (Ignore the liquid thingy)Second drawing. Third drawing.
(Sooooo proud of this drawing. xD)Heh heh.... My friends' drawing.
=3
So pro.



I still cannot draw girl Anime. Gahhhhhhhhh!! >:(
Freaking hard.
Especially their hair. =/

School exam coming.
It's on the 14th of May. =(

Time flys!



5 comments:

junkie said...

Hey Cherrs, that's pretty good for a first timer! I have a few I did some time ago, you can have a look at http://usj2.deviantart.com/gallery/ if you want!

junks

Cherry said...

Oh! Thanks! Hehe. I want to draw some other Anime but i dont have any other samples. =/

Alright, i'll look at your drawings. =)

Anonymous said...

not bad what....at least you can draw kan..not like me....T.T

古墓街第7号當鋪 said...

Omz! the 2nd drawing is so
awesome!!! =)

Cherry said...

Eva : You can draw if you learn right? haha. =P

Jeromefo : Haha thanks. =)