Sunday, May 18, 2008

I've got invited!

Haha.
Yeah. I got invited to an outing right after my exam by Ren .
I'm pretty excited! :D

* My thoughts *

What am I gonna wear??
Will I be anti-social??
Haha... x]
Sooo, typical me.

I wanna go! But will my parents let? o.0

It's KSCB Outing. :) Heh heh.. ( It's only open for KSCB chatters )
Date : 23th of May.
Time : 7pm onwards.
Venue : Restaurant Talipon opposite KJ station.


These are those chatters who can make it on that day.

- Meng Yoei
- Ren
- Yen ( Ren youngest brother)
- Sue Me
- Zoe
- Wen Pink

While those who's not really sure is :-
- Sherry
- Charmayne
- Copykate
- PrincessLadyJane

- Joyce
- Andrew
- Mikeyip
- Cherry (me) xD

Oh yeah..

I didn't plan this outing. You can ask Ren or either Meng Yoei more about this outing if you wish. =)
And to those that always hang around or chat at KSCB and saw this please leave a comment on Ren's blog.



Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so,that means if I want to go to that outing thingy I just go there and chhat?? what is kscb?? sound so wrong..........