Friday, May 23, 2008

China earthquake.

Oh yeahhh!
Finally, mid term exam is over. =) Freedom IS sweet.

Okay okay... Maybe not exactly over. There's PMR coming. It's right around the corner. =/
Bummer.
Okay, anyway.. I'm not really going to blog about exams. I'm going to blog about some really sad and depressing stuff. Which you should already know from the news papers.


It's about the southwestern China earthquake killing 10,000 of people. Buried them alive. Trapping hundreds of people under schools, factories, and houses..
It's so sad knowing that mother nature is causing these things. But we can't stop that right? It's mother nature!
The only thing we can do is, helping them whenever we can. So who's with me? :D Help me think of ways to help them. =)

I remember when Tsunami hits Sumatra on 26th Dec 2005. Many people died. I feel so helpless doing nothing. But in the end. ( Please don't laugh) But in the end, I started making lemonades and start selling them. Making some money and donated all of it to the Tsunami victim. The money is not much. But I try my best to donated. I also did save my allowance and donated it. Quite a sum of it too! When to ' The Star newspaper ' to give the money. So, yeah.

Anyway, Here's some pictures about the China earth quake.



And to watch videos of the earthquake stuff.
This is the Url for it.
CLICK HERE.

* I pray deeply to those victim who survive the earthquake save and to those who passed away rest in peace.*
Amen.

No comments: