Saturday, May 24, 2008

Anime Drawing 2.

Okay, I can't tahan drawing anymore! The more I draw, the worst I get. Sheesh.
Keep drawing keep drawing. I keep praticing praticing.. Still come out like shit only. What the hell?
I'll just post some of the picture for prove. xD haha.




Half finish.

Oh yeah. Did you notice that some of my drawing doesn't have any eyes or face?
It is because I can't draw eyes properly. It's so fugly! My drawing is so WTF!


You see! Even my drawing says so! =P

Okay, I don't have anything to write now.
Just, leave a comment about my drawing below the post! :D


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lol.. They ain't all that bad :)

Cherry said...

Haha. Thanks scoobz. But I'm still not really very good at it thought..

NickPb2st said...

hehe meimei~~~ korkor done korkor blog d orh lolz whn meimei free leh just drop by korkor fs profile n add korkor blog bah lolz korkor misss meimei lerh~~~

Anonymous said...

Eee.. So cute !!

Enjoy those who can draw nice and cute characters :)

Anonymous said...

like wat i said d cross hand boy and d jelly monster is nice, i like. You got potential, jz remember practice practice and practice!!

Cherry said...

Ahlost : Haha Thanks! =3 Anybody can draw too! haha. Even you! Why don't you try? :D

Ivn: Thanks Ivan! :) I love your drawing too! It's superb.. Hehe. Remenber to draw me! xD

Falcon said...

you have potential..keep on trying..you'll get better..practice make perfect..

deAnime said...

Hi...I'm a newcomer in blog land.Ur anime sketch is awesome.My hobby is drawing anime too.I hope we could be friend.