Thursday, May 29, 2008

Roaring My Way to Nuffnang Wild ‘Live’ Blogging”

kute kat gone kraaazzzyy!




*act coy*








Kitty has a temper...




Angsty..




My cousin had to restrain it!




Time – 6.30pm to 10.00pm
Date – 21st of June 2008
Venue –
Modesto’s/Rain, Desa Sri Hartamas

Dress code – Animal theme (Anything and everything animal will do. Come in your best impersonation of Catwoman, or be a bore in a T-shirt in animal prints. But surely, you’ll do more than that to win the Best Animal Costume prize.


Hmmm, wonder any of my friends are going....
Will YOU be going?

6 comments:

Lynn said...

You already did it!
Mine is still in process.
Hope to get there =)

Lyle Gogh said...

hope you get to go

Cherry said...

Haha thanks you two. :)
But I'm not so sure. It's held in Modesto.

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that singular model. The prices for the shoes are approximately 340 dollars on every site. But for all I base this location selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

good evening friends. I'm actually into shoes and I had been searching as far as something that meticulous make. The prices seeking the velcros were approximately 190 dollars on every site. But finally I base this locate selling them someone is concerned half price. I in reality like those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what can you tell me about these?