Sunday, June 1, 2008

An outing.

The title says it all. Haha.
Yeah. I went out on Friday with my school friends to One Utama.
I didn't have transport on that day and I asked Eva can she fetch me or not. About 10.30am her dad and herself came and we went to Giant first to get somethings done ( their grocery) . And WHOA! They bought 4 packs of cup noodle. 1 pack have 6 cups. That means. 4 x 6 = 24 cups noodles! Whoa! Cool? o.0

* Rings* Lots of calls coming through. Impatient people waiting impatiently. :)
1 hour late, 1 and a half hour late for the outing. People start getting mad~
Haha. Well, we are not the latest. We are the second latest! Yean Yi and her little sister Yean Hui is the last to arrive. Everybody waited about 1 and a half hour too! Aiks!


We were discussing about where to eat in front of GSC. Standing. And finally, we decided to eat at Jack place.
And Oh gawd! What a huge mistake. The service is BAD! Kean Lee couldn't wait any more longer and scold the Waitress. I wonder did they.... spit saliva or not. Oh shoot. Their food takes more then 30minutes to arrived!
-_____________________- Their food isn't that nice too. Just normal. No star rating. Like home cook meal. Yean Yi ordered spaghetti, Eva ordered some chicken thing, Yean Yi's violin friend ( SORRY! Forgot your name. I'm very bad at names! ) ordered set meal, Yean Hui ordered kids meal while Yi May, Kean Lee and me ordered grilled boneless chicken. Yi May ordered dessert too.



Grilled boneless chicken

The dessert. ( Got me on top! :D)

Jin Hong ( Yean Yi's Boy friend. Oh lala~ )ordered perrier water.

Yean Yi eating spaghetti

Eva eating her chicken thing.
Kids meal for this little kid. :P
Yean Yi's violin friend. I think his name is Jun Ren. If I'm not mistaken.
L-R Yean Yi and Me. Taken in the Restaurant.


Kean Lee was our " Ah Long'' for the day. Counting money and so. " Pay up Pay up Pay up !! " xD
After making a lot of noise, the manager finally kick us out. Haha. Joking. It's nothing like that.
We split cause Jun Ren wanted to find a tie for his suit. Yean Yi and the guys follow him while me, Yi May, Eva and Yean hui walk to FOS. Tried on some clothes and camwhore. And I bought some clothes. A skirt and black shirt. Cost- RM53.90. Cheap right?? Yi May bought the same black shirt as me. :D
I saw this really cool shirt. Got my name on it.


Crush me! o.0
Errrrrr~~~~
Men say the dumbest things. :D Whoohoo! =x

After that, went to arcade then play pool then bowling.
The Pro.

Yean hui and Yi May.

Eva's funny face.

The sweet couple.


And~~
The End.
End of story.
Finito!

No comments: