Friday, June 20, 2008

Ivan

Since Ivan drawn me already. It's my turn to draw him back. I can't draw as good like him.
But, I try my best. :D It's not really that realistic too. Mine's abit cartoonish.


But he draw very very realistic. PRO! :) Ivan is a sketch god! Just look at his drawing!




Does it look alike? :D


Okay, now. This is my version of Ivan.

The picture :-
Ivan in shock, hand pain, admiring himself, in love, spongebob wannabe, angry, drunk, sad, angelic, devil, piggy, gangster/ ahlong, lala pose, giving sweet to me! =P


Last but not least , shock - again. Because he didn't realise he was wearing a dress till now. Wahahaha. =P Thanks to me. xD Hehe.

Anyway, Ivan, I hope you like it. =)

Wanna see his drawings?
CLICK HERE. or HERE.


6 comments:

史坦利 said...

No nose? LoL :D

Cherry said...

sj : Haha. Which drawing?

Elrin said...

XD yi jun, your drawing improve liao! +oil +oil!

Cherry said...

elrin : haha thanks! :)

Anonymous said...

cherry thx for th drawing! got improvement la, keep up d good work gurl ^^

Cherry said...

Ivan : Thanks Ivan! :D got improvement mer? hahah. Same lah. Thanks for drawing me too. =)