Saturday, June 7, 2008

Pizza

Last monday I made PIZZA! :D
It's not too late to blog about it okay?
It's so fun making pizza than the other food. I don't know why. It's fun. Thats all I know.
I like looking at the cheese with it melts. And I like eating it..

Haha. I sound retarded. o.0
Like example me saying :-
" Ooooooohhh! I loooooveeee eatingggg cheeeeeseeeeee"

Okay la. Weird la! =x

Pizza in oven.
Pizza pizza .

Yum yum~

I know it doesn't look very appetizing like Pizza Hut's pizza.
But it taste GOOOOOOOOOOD.
:)

Wish you get to try some?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm i m hungry and i like the plate :P

Anonymous said...

Oh my god look at all those cheese and thick layers of toppings..... how special.

Wow what toppings are those ? I see some sausages... fishballs...wantan ??? Tofuu ??

But yea I gotta say it doesn't look rather appetizing, it's like everything was just dumped in mashed together.... it almost looks like vomit from a distance.

I'd still eat it happily tho.... :D

Budak Botak said...

Nyum2... (",)

Anonymous said...

yeah monster toppings,sure very nice..hehee

Darren10 said...

WOW!!! YAMMY YAMMY!!!^_^

Cherry said...

Jg : Haha. The plate. I think i got it free from buying toothpaste. xD

No 44444 : haha no wanfan, nor toufu. Where got pizza put wantan or toufu? So weird! Yea. I dump all the ingredients in but not smash it! =0 haha. Wanna eat?

Biker boyz, fluxevz, darren10 : Thanks. :D

ck AE76 said...

woohoo!! awesome pizza u made there~!! 1000000x better than pizza hut~! u can open a shop and make pizza hut bankrupt! woohoo

Cherry said...

ck ae76: haha.. Thanks! Wow. I didn't know I'm that good. xD