Sunday, June 29, 2008

Party Party Party !

We celebrated Ting Wan's birthday on Saturday. Her actual birthday fall on 2nd of July.
Same birthday as Jerry Hall. Er.... No offence but who's that? xD

Ting Wan's birthday is very very very fun I tell you. Even thought it's a all girls party. =) I can't wait for another Ting Wan's party next year! :) Whoohooo!

The party started at 4pm. I thought I was late because I was rushing from my ballet lesson to Ting Wan's party. You know, I hate being late for events , outing or party. I don't know why. When I reach there I was the not the latest! I reach there about 5pm.
Okay, let's jump the fact about who's first and who's not. Oh yeah. Surprisingly, I'm the only one who is wearing skirt on that day. OhMyGosh. Seriously! >.<
When we are still expecting for some other friends to arrive for the party. We used the computer first. We ate after that. Loads of food. There's curry chicken, 2 types of fried meehun, spaghetti, mini popcorn chicken, bigger in size pop corn chicken, hard boiled eges, some fish thingy.. ( I don't know what's it called) , nuggets, fish fingers and satay.
Played piano after that. Me, Tricha and YenYin. It seems that I can't really play well if there's people looking at every move I'm playing. Scary. xD Ahh.. There goes one of my career. =/
Played some games after that. Everybody went wild! Especially the dancing game. Really fun. :D Dance and dance with all those funky moves. Shake that ass people! Whoohoo! There's the chicken dance too. LOL!
After all these exciting games it's time for birthday cake. Yummy.

Yummylicious coffee cake.

Feeding each other cake like they just got married.

After eating the cake, we wanted to TRY to get drunk. Since there's shandy serve at the table. And since shandy have a low amount of alcohol, so we tried one shot. But it didn't really help. So we asked for beer. But no more beer left. Anyway, I do hate the beer taste. Taste awful. *ugghh*

So we end up drinking red wine. My favourite. :D Sadly Shin Yee didn't get to taste it. Nice I tell you. Don't you think so? Ting Wan, Yen Yin and Tricha drink till their face went red like apple. xD

Not that obvious in the picture thought.

This girl ( Angeline) got so drunk till she's hugging the wall.

Me and the birthday girl (Ting Wan) .

Me and Rachel.

Me and Tricha.

Ugggh, my face so round.

Me and Angeline.

Me and Min Min.

Me and Yen Yin.

Group picture. From L-R : Ting Wan, Rachel, Me, Tricha and Min min.

By the way, I'm sick now. I think it's because of the red wine. I drank the most there I think. =/
* Cough Cough *

1 comment:

barghers.com said...

an update! :)

cute, aint she?~