Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cherry gone.... Lala?


LOL!
Nahh, I didn't go lala. :D Some of my friends would kill me if I change into that. Hmmm, I wonder why..
Actually, being so called " Lala" is not that bad. It's just a fashion towards some people. YOU may not like it but some other people like that kind of fashion. I, do have to admit this. Last time, when I see " Lalas" I would go - YER! LALAS! YUCK! Why would people dress like that? So over dress only! >.<
Heh heh, sorry for my ungratefulness towards you all last time. =x

Oh yeah, let's change to those kawaii (cute) pictures.

They say, some people "act" cute in the pictures.
Okay, sometime people do overdo it..
But ...What if.. they didn't?
Yes, I know. It's kinda obvious right?
Some people says I act cute when I take pictures. But to be frank. I don't. I repeat. I DO NOT! Th
ere's difference! JUST LOOK!

*WARNING! This is an example of a kawaii picture.

Those are act cute pictures.
And yeah I know. I look fugly with these kinds of photo.


This is how I normally take pictures
I prefer this though! xD


Some of you may not agree with me. If you wanna say something then just leave at the comment box.

8 comments:

TsuChong said...

Hi there,

Well, I agree with you.

Because i believe that people have the right to choose wat they wanna wear. Things that are different from ours not necessary mean that they are wrong, ugly, or err well lala.

Thats all for now. Thanks!

shon chong said...

well.. LALA is just another culture only la.. should be proud oh malaysian own fashion way..
hahah btw dun be into LALA attitude then is great edi

androsLZY. said...

LALA.
ii am always being categorize as one. no matter whatt.
but so whatt.
ii know my dressing is not as one.
but sometimes those ppl who likes to act HIGH CLASS takes LALA's as LOW CLASS. this happens in my school. and ii guess even to other school.
ii have nothing to say about LALA.
it's not illegal likee mat rempits or whatt. it's just FASHION! =D

Cherry said...

Haha, Yeah! I mean it's their own style. They can wear whatever they want. :)

Tears of luv: Don't let people stop you okay? I support you! :D

KarenTanSuAnn said...

yes, i agree with u that lala is a fashion statement and all that. but what ppl actually mean to categorize is those ppl who OVERDO the lala ness. As in lala til the max. I'm sure u've seen them.

Cyren Asteraceya said...

Hmm I don't know friend,

while personally I'd agree that it would be ideally perfect if no one commented...still, its just the way society is made.

People comment and criticise. I mean, if you think about it...could you really "not comment" if you saw a huge muscular guy wearing a pink frilly dress with bows in his hair?

People like to make snide remarks. Sadly that's just the way we're made. It's fueled by little everyday things around us, how we comment on what celebrities behave and wear...stuff like that.

But great post and hopefully it will enlighten more people!

PEACE OUT

Anonymous said...

Look,

if u r really so open about lala-ness and think its just a fashion statement you wouldn't worry about what your friends thought about you if you went "lala".

TsuChong said...

- Te@rs oF LuV - said:
"but sometimes those ppl who likes to act HIGH CLASS takes LALA's as LOW CLASS. this happens in my school."

Don't worry. We know who has REAL class. Those who look down on others definately aint got any. : )